Iberian Wine Dinner at Coco Bar & Bistro
If you’ve never imbibed the wines of Spain and Portugal, or consumed the regional dishes of these remarkable locations, you have done yourself a disservice. Culturally significant cuisine, as prepared by the usual cast of exceptional characters at Coco, couldn’t have been in better hands. Lamb and olive stew? They’ve got it. Xató? Obviously. Let the photos that follow be a testament to their unimpeachable talents. Should you find yourself in a cold sweat, mad with hunger, you have our permission to eat your computer.
- Loin of Monkfish
- Portuguese Clams That bivalve life.
- Lamb and Olive Stew
- Honey Cake, Almonds, Peninsula Cheeses
- Martin Scott Representative Chris!
- Crowd 1
- An Intense But Fair Discussion
- Excellent Tablemates
- Swirl That Wine
- Pour Skills
- Dave Z. Giving 'Em the Business
- Crowd 2
- Crowd 3